- The primary goal is to meet or exceed sales revenue targets by developing strategic relationships with engineering firms and commercial/industrial customers.
- Meet or exceed sales revenue and profitability targets.
- Visit commercial/industrial customers, contractors and engineering firms to sell AmeriMation’s products
- Use the CRM tool to prospect and call on new customers
- Meet with potential customers to present the AmeriMation’s product line
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for production planning
- 3+ years of sales/ key account management experience in a high growth technology environment with a preference for automation industry
- Degree educated — College or University or equivalent experience
- A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships. Must be comfortable working towards defined objectives
- Ability to foster and maintain customer relationships at various levels within an organization
- Must have experience with PC software, Microsoft Office products and including Customer Relationship Management software
If you think you are qualified, please fill and submit the form below
We want to hear from you!