9 E College Dr, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Request your RGA number to our Customer Service.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 847-338-7189
- Please provide followings;
- Date of Purchase
- Invoice Number
- Part Number of Goods
- Quantity to Return
- Reason for Return
- Products must be returned in the original boxes in like-new condition. Include all documentations, components as well as the original parts.
- Freight charges for return are your responsibility unless the product is dead on arrival (DOA).
AmeriMation will treat any additions to orders already entered as a new order.
- Standard Lead-time – Standard lead-time for delivery is approximately 4- 6 weeks.
- Expedite Orders lead-time may vary please contact via phone at (847) 388-7189.
- Orders received by 2:00PM CST, will be processed same day.
- Orders received after 2:00PM CST will be processed the following business day.
- If requested via phone, orders received between 2:00PM and 3:30PM CST, can be shipped out that day with $15.00 expedite fee applied to invoice.
- We ship all orders via United Parcel Service (UPS), ground, prepaid to our customer’s address unless otherwise clearly stated on our customer’s purchase order.
- Partial Shipments – We will ship partial shipments unless order is clearly marked “Ship Complete”.
- Drop Shipments – For your convenience, a drop shipping can be arranged at no extra cost to your customer. Please contact us for detail when you need to attache your own documents.
- Other carriers – We can use other carriers for your shipments but only via freight collect. (Your account number must be provided on your order). Any pick up fees will be charged directly to your account when possible, otherwise they will be added to your invoice.
- Confirmation of shipment – A confirmation can be faxed or emailed on your request.
AmeriMation warrants all products manufactured by MENICS against defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. This warranty is void if the products have been altered, misused, taken apart, used beyond rated specifications or otherwise abused. All other warranties, expressed or implied, are excluded including but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for purpose. Defective product will be repaired or exchanged at our sole discretion.
Accounts shall be opened only for firms or individuals with approved credit. AmeriMation reserves the right of declining to make deliveries except for cash whenever AmeriMation, for any reason, has doubts regarding Buyer’s financial responsibility. In such event, AmeriMation shall not be liable for non-performance of the contract and shall not make further delivery until it has received adequate assurance that Buyer’s performance will be duly forthcoming. The failure of Buyer to provide such assurances within a reasonable time will be regarded by AmeriMation as repudiation of the contract by Buyer.
30-Day Money-Back Returns AmeriMation offers 30-day money back returns for all products. We accept returns within 30 days from the date of invoice with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number for money-back. Products returned outside the 30-day policy will be subject to restocking frees. A 20% restock fee will apply to your credit or a minimum of $15 whatever is greater. Configure-to-order, personalized or other customized products may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless such product is dead on arrival.
Shipment dates are estimates only. No contract will be made to ship within a specified time unless in writing signed by an officer of AmeriMation, Inc. Absent such contract, AmeriMation shall not be liable for damages of any kind occasioned by AmeriMation failure to meet shipping dates.
No. There is no minimum order requirement.
All published prices and discounts are subject to change without notice. All written quotations are valid for thirty days from the date of quotation unless withdrawn sooner. AmeriMation, Inc. reserves the right to revise prices on any unshipped portion of an order, delivery of which is delayed due to any act of the buyer.